Recently updated on October 16th, 2018
A lovely wazifa and dua to remove fatigue, tiredness & laziness from the body at once. This Islamic prayer will boost your energy. You will rejuvenate to work hard more and more. Go ahead with this wazifa for tiredness or thakan door karne ki dua.
Wazifa for Tiredness-Thakan Door Karne Ki Dua
Bismillah hirRahmaan nirRaheem
With The Name of ALLAH, The Gracious and The Merciful
SallALLAHU ‘Alayhe Wasallam
Thakan Door Karne ki Dua in Roman Urdu
Susti, thakan aur aalsipan door karne ke liye aazmooda amal. Jism ki tamam aaza ki salaamti aur jism ke tamam dard aur thakawat ko door karne k liye behad asan wazifa hai:
Har namaz k baad:
- 33 bar SubhanAllah
“Glorious is Allah”
- 33 bar Alhumdulillah
“All praise belongs to Allah”
- 34 bar Allahu Akbar parhen
“Allah is Great”
Isse apni adat me shumar karle, insha ALLAH apko na to susti ayegi, na jismani thakan hogi, na hi koi kaahili hogi aur jism chust durust rahega Aamin.
More yaALLAH Dua Wazaif
Wazifa for Tiredness, Laziness, and Fatigue in English
Islamic Treatment for Tiredness/Laziness:
After every obligatory Prayer/Salaah, recite:
- Recite 33 times SubhanAllah
- Then 33 times Alhumdulillah
- Afterward 34 times Allahu Akbar
Another Wazifa for Removing Fatigue, Laziness, and Tiredness
Another Wazifa for Removing Fatigue, Laziness, and Tiredness in Urdu & English
The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) used to make a du’a:
Transliteration: ALLAHUMMA INNI A’UZU BIKA MINAL HAMMI WAL HAZANI, WA A’UZU BIKA MINAL AJZI WAL KASALI, WA’A UZU BIKA MINAL JUBNI WAL BUKHLI, WA A’UZU BIKA MIN GALABATIDDAINI WA QAHRIRRIJALI
Narrated Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to say, “O Allah! I seek refuge with You from helplessness, laziness, cowardice and feeble old age; I seek refuge with You from afflictions of life and death and seek refuge with You from the punishment in the grave.” Sahih al-Bukhari
Why is this du’a important? For two reasons:
- Laziness is an attribute of munafiqeen. If this wasn’t bad enough, being lazy leads to procrastination, which leads to its own set of problems.
- It’s common these days for people to say “I can’t do it.” Like “I can’t pray at work,” or “I can’t achieve X.” The Prophet (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) would say a’oothubillah to that kind of talk. Think about it!
- Memorize this du’a and make it every day in your sujood in every salaah. You have the Arabic, transliteration, and translation–you have no excuse not to do it!
Join ya ALLAH Community!
Subscribe YouTube Channel- YouTube.com/user/yaALLAHUyaALLAH
FB Community Ke Member Baniye- yaALLAH Facebook Community
Instagram par Follow Kijiye- instagram.com/yaALLAH.in