Ramadan Mubarak 2014
As salamu alaykum Warehmatullahe Wabarakatuhoo!
01 day of Mah-e-Ramadan, 1435 Hijri
2014 Ramadan Mubarak
Refraining from eating is called ‘Sawm’
Observe your Sawm from the core of the heart!
How our Sawm should be?
- Stomach empty vessel
- Refrain your eyes see no evil but good
- Lock your tongue inside mouth, out for only zikrAllah!
- Hands for good deeds
- Walk your legs towards right path
- Mind and heart should be generous
- Bow down yourself with your whole heart
- Forehead kissing the ground in sajdah
Raise your hands! Ask ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala to fulfill all your legitimate desires.
Read these wonderful Ramadan quote and get into the mood of the festival.
“(It was) the month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’aan, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Sawm (fasts) that month…”
~ [al-Baqarah 2:185]