Recently updated on August 2nd, 2018
Sureshot Powerful Dua for All Desires in Islam
Do you have some special Desire? Offer something special to grab that special desire! Duas for Special Desires/Assignments/Tasks. These yaALLAH Dua Wazaif are meant for your specific tasks.
Bismillah hirRahmaan nirRaheem
With The Name of ALLAH, The Gracious and The Merciful
SallALLAHU ‘Alayhe Wasallam
A Humble Request- Go on google.com, write “yaALLAH Make Dua for Me” then hit enter and click on yaALLAH.in
Do you have some special Desire?
Kisi Khas Muhim Ke Liye Khas yaALLAH Dua Wazaif
Offer something special to grab that special desire!
Index of Duas for Special Desires/Assignments/Tasks
Islamic Dua for Fulfillment of Desire
Almost all human beings do have something to ask for from Almighty Allaah. Some have a craving for some lawful worldly objects, some have to ask for solutions to their problems, some longing for remedy of illness and getting good health.
While some have the far-sight of asking favors of the next world. Thus every one has something to ask from his/her own angle of view.
There are numerous Duas and A’amaal shown to us by Ahlulbayt (AlayhisSalam) for the fulfillment of our Haajaat. If we supplicate sincerely observing all the needed conditions then there is a sure response to it. But sometimes we see that in spite of all our Duaas and beseeching we do not get our Duaa answered.
There are many reasons for it, e.g. our mode of approach may be not suitable. Maybe we are not the proper candidates for what we ask for, or, maybe we are not in a proper condition.
Either physically or spiritually, or, maybe the thing we ask for is harmful to us and we have no knowledge of it. Maybe ALLAH has kept in store much more magnificent thing for future than that we ask for, or, Allaah knows best what is good or bad for us.
He definitely loves all His creatures and so he can’t give a thing to us that may do more harm than good. It is also mentioned in some Hadees that we should not stop asking for our demands from Allah.
Even if that desire is not fulfilled, because for every unfulfilled Haajat there is a surprise gift for us in the next world. The gift which is so marvelous and indescribable.
When it will be rewarded we will wish it against all our prayers of our life.
A’amaal for the Fulfillment of Desires/Haajaat
You can perform any of the I to XXII wazaif written below. The purposes of these wazaif have been mentioned respectively.
Niche diye gaye 1 se lekar 22 wazaif me se koi bhi ya jitne bhi ap karna chahe apne maqsad ke husool ke liye kar sakte hai.
नीचे दिए गए 1 से लेकर 22 वज़ाईफ में से कोई भी या जितने भी आप करना चाहे अपने मक़सद के हुसूल के लिए कर सकते है|
I. For a problem to be solved easily you can perform any one, two or three wazifa from below:
- First pray Namaaz-e-Shab, then Ziyarat-e-Aashura, and finally recite Ziyarat-e-Jaamiah. This was prescribed by Imam-e-Zamaana A.F. (ref. Mafaatihul Jinaan); or
- Reciting Ziyarat of Hazrat Ali RadiALLAHU Anhu and Hazrat Hussain RadiALLAHU Anhu is also highly recommended for Hajat; or
- Perform Ziyarat-e-Aashura with the intention of offering its Sawaab to the Revered Mother of Imam-e-Zamaana A.F. and then ask for your Haajat; or
- Offer the Sawaab of complete recitation of the Holy Qur’an to Janab-e-Bilaal, the respected Muezzin of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam); or
- On Friday-night recite Dua-e-Mashlol eleven times after Isha prayers; or
- It is stated that, if your Hajat is to be answered later, then recite Duaa-e-Tawassul, this will hasten its fulfillment; or
- Imam-e-Zamaana A.F. intercedes to Allah for our Haajat if we recite: “Amman Yujeebul Mudhtarra Idhaa Da’aahu Wa Yakshifus-Sooa”- Surah 27 Al Naml Ayat 62. (Click here to see the wallpaper).
- Pray 2 rak’at Namaz after midnight, in each Sajdah and after getting up from Sajdah recite 25 times salawat:
Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem, Yaa Ghiyyasal Mustagheeseen.
After finishing the Namaz look towards the sky and recite 30 times:
“Minal Abdidh –Dhaleel Ilal Mawlal Jaleel”
II. To accomplish an important assignment:
Following A’amaal is very Mujarrab:
- Start on the day of Friday and continue up to ten days;
- Recite Bismil-laahir-rahmaanir-raheem, then, 11 times Salawat,
- Then, 100 times- “Yaa Mufattihal Abwaab, Yaa Muqallibal Quloob Wal Abswaar, Yaa Daleelal Mutahayyireen Wa Yaa Ghiyaasal Mustagheeseen, Tawaqqaltu Alayka Yaa Rabbee, Faqdhee Haajatee Waqfee Muhimmee, Walaa Hawla Walaa QuwwataIllaa Billaahil Aliyyil Adheem, Wa Sallallaahu Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aalihee Ajma’een”.
- Make a dua. insha ALLAH your task will be accomplished.
III. To convert an impossible task into a possible one:
- Pray 4 rak’at Namaz in units of two rak’at.
- In the 1st rak’at after Al-Hamd recite 11 times Surah Ikhlaas (Qulhuwallaahu…);
- In the second rak’at after Al-Hamd recite Surah Ikhlaas 21 times;
- In this way in the 3rd rak’at 31 times, and in the 4th rak’at 41 times.
- After finishing the Namaaz recite 51 times Salawat and then go into Sajdah wherein recite 100 times Yaa Allaahu and beseech Allaah for your Haajat. Insha ALLAH your hajat will be fulfilled
IV. Many various Duas (see list below) are presented in Mafaatihul Jinaan, Majmooa, and Tohfatul Awaam, which are very effective if recited sincerely to fulfill one’s desire.
V. Another Special Offering for Any Special Desire:
Before praying Namaz-e-fajar:
- Recite: “Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem, Bihaqqi Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem”
- Perform 2 raq’at Namaz with the Niyyat of Hadiya-e-Bibi Fatima Zahra (S.A.)
- In the Qunoot of this Namaaz recite: Allaahummaa Bihaqqi Faatimataa Wa Abeehaa, Bihaqqi Faatimataa Wa Ba’lihaa, Wa Bihaqqi Faatimataa Wa Baneehaa, Wa Bihaqqi Faatimataa Wassirrey Almustwdi’ee Iqdhee Haajatee, Sallallaahu Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aalihee Ajmaeen. (Click here to see the wallpaper) Except for this Duaa in Qunoot all the rest is to be prayed as a usual Namaaz.
- Then make a dua for your special legible desire, Insha ALLAH it will be accepted.
VI. To request Allah Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala to let your task happen:
On every first date of a lunar month do any one, two or three:
- Recite Duaa-e-Mujeer and Dua-e-Mubaahila. This is a rewarding prayer.
- Everyday after Namaaz-e-fajr and after Maghrib recite: 100 times Laa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billahil Aliyyil Adhweem;
- Then 3 times: Yaa Allaahu Yaa Rahmaanu Yaa nooru Yaa Dhal Jalaali Wal Ikraam.
VII. This is also highly recommended for Hajat:
On Friday-night after midnight,
- Pray 2 rak’at Namaaz, in each rak’at while reciting Al-Hamd when you reach Iyyaka Na’budoo Wa Iyyaka Nasta’een repeat this verse Iyyaka Na’budoo Wa Iyyaka Nasta’een 100 times.
- Recite then recite Surah-e-Ikhlaas 200 times, and then perform Rukuu and Sajdah as usual.
- Perform the second the second rakah in the same way as you did in the first rakah.
- When you finish the Namaz recite Tasbeeh. That we read after every namaz.
- Then recite 70 times Laa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billaahil Aliyyil Adhweem.
- Then go in Sajdah and recite 201 times Yaa Rabbee and finally beseech your Hajat. Insha ALLAH it will be fulfilled.
VIII. To Succeed in a Hard Task:
Recite this on a Thursday:
- Morning while you are going out for it: The Last portion of Surah-e-Al-e-Imran;
- Aayatul Qursi;
- Innaa Anzalna;
- Surah Al-Hamd;
Insha-Allah you will overcome the task and shall achieve success.
IX. Another beneficial A’amaal for immediate fulfillment of Hajat:
Namaz-e-Ja’far-e-Tayyaar. It is a two-rak’at Namaaz and you may refer to the final portions of this book [*] for its method. It is usually to be prayed on Friday before noon, but if the need arises it can be prayed at any time. This Namaz is also emphasized to pray in the Holy Shrines of Ma’soomeen (A.S.)
For overcoming the financial problem:
- Perform this A’amal for 41 days:
- After Namaaz-e-Fajr-
- At the same place and at the same time, from day one up to the final day.
- Recite Surah Al-Hamd 41 times with proper pronunciation,
Then recite 13 times – Yaa Mufattih Yaa Fattih Yaa Mufarrij Yaa Musabbib Yaa Musahhil Yaa Sahhil Yaa Mudabbir Dabbir Yaa Mutamayyim Tamayyim, Bi Rahmatika Yaa Arhamar Raahimeen.
In case if the routine gets changed then start afresh. And by the Grace of Allaah if your need is fulfilled during this A’amal then also you have to complete the routine up to 41 days. Girls should skip during menses and then continue from that day on which they left.
Recite any one, two or all of the following list:
- Recite many times Ar-Raheemu in the state of Sajdah.
- Recite Yaa Allahu 66 times every morning, noon and evening.
- To recite Laa Ilaaha Illal-laah 100 times with fully realizing it’s meaning is beneficial.
- After midnight recites Al-Wahhaabu 100 times, bare-headed and with raised hands.
- Reciting 1000 times Al-Badeeu in one sitting and 290 times Al-Faatiru is also a way of gaining.
X. When you have a very difficult problem then seek its solution through this A’amal:
- Go to a nearby jungle;
- There, draw four lines on the earth with your finger, and bring to mind the middle lines as being the blessed grave of Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam),
- Facing these line and your back towards Qibla recite – Sallallaahu Alayka Yaa RasoolAllah. Insha Allah your problem will immediately be solved with great ease.
XI. Twelve days A’amal for Specific Aim:
- Recite 100 Salawat,
- 1000 times Bismil-Laahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem, and
- Finally 100 times Salawaat.
- Make a Dua. This is very effective but should be observed in secrecy, nobody should know you are doing this A’amal.
XII. For any Haajat and especially to cure a disease:
- Sit in the Masjid-
- Recite this Duaa 70 times with pure intention: Laa Illaha Illallaahu Bi Izzatika Wa Qudratika, Laa Ilaaha Illallaahu Bi haqqi Haqqiqa Wa Hurmatika, Laa Ilaaha Illallaahu Farrij Bi Rahmatik.
- Recite Surah Mulk from The Noble Qur’an.
- Then recite this Du’a(See the wallpaper below): Bismil-Laahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem, Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu, Laa Ilaaha Illaa Anta Wahduka Laa Shareeka Laka Tajabbarta Anyakoona Laka Waladun Wa Taa Alayta Anyakoona Laka Shareekun Wa Ta’Azzamta Anyakoona Laka Wazeerun, Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu, Iqdhi Haajatee Bi Haqqee Muhammadin Wa Aalihi, Salawaatuka Alayhi Wa Alayhim Ajmaeen. (Click here to see the wallpaper)
- Then make a Dua Insha ALLAH your aim will be fulfilled.
XIII. For having good fortune:
- Pray 2 rak’at Namaaz-
- In each rak’at after Al-Hamd recite Surah Al-Feel;
- Before Salam recite 7 times Surah Al-Nasr;
- Recite this verse 12 times – Am Indahum Khazaainu Rahmati Rabbikal Azeezil Wahhaab, Am Lahum Mulkus Samaawaati Wal Ardhi Wamaa Baynahumaa, Fal Yartaqoo Fil Asbaab. Then complete the Namaaz and raise your hands and recite 100 times Yaa Wahhaabu.
XIV. Various Other Very Effective and Powerful Dua for Gaining Success Fulfillment of any Task/Desire to be Fulfilled
- It is recommended to recite Tasbeeh of Bibi Fatima Zahra Radi ALLAHU Anha in times of difficulty. ALLAHU Akbar – 34 times, Alhamdulillah – 33 times and SubhanALLAH – 33 times, this is known as Tasbih-e-Bibi Fatima Zahra Radi ALLAHU Anha.
- The number 40 (forty) is known to be very effective. If any particular Dua or any Verses is recited 40 times, or 40 people gather to recite it, or it is recited for 40 days then its effectiveness is highly increased. So it would be recommended that you recite Tasbih Bibi Fatima Zahra 40 times at least.
- Reciting Surah Al-Faatiha 5 times, then Surah Mulk, and then Tasbihhat-e-Arba’aa is also an effective remedy.
- There are so many Benefits and Virtues of Surah Al-Muzammil. If one recites Surah Al-Muzzammil he or she will get the guidance in a dream for solving the problems.
- On the eve of Friday pray 2 raq’at Namaaz, then recite 15 Salawaat, then recite this Duaa (Ilaahee Kayfa Ad’ooka…given here:
Ilaahee Kayfa Ad’ooka Wa Anaa Anaa Wa Kayfa Aqtwaoo Rajaa’ee Minka Wa Anta Anta, Ilaahee Idh Lam As’aluka Fa Tu’tweenee Fa Man Dhal-Ladhee As’aluhu Fayu’tweenee, Ilaahee Idhaa Lam Ad’ooka Fatastabeebu Lee, Faman Dhal-Ladhee Ad’oohu Fayastajeebu Lee, Ilaahee Idhaa Lam Atadhwarraoo Ilayka Fatarhamunee, Faman Dhal-Ladhee Atadhwarraoo Ilayhi Fayarhamunee, Ilaahee Fakamaa Falaqtal Bahra Li Moosaa Alayhissalaamu Wa Najjaytahoo, As’aluka An Tuswalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad Wa An Tunjiyanee Mimmaa Anaa Feehi Wa Tafarrija Annee Farajan Aajilan Ghayra Aajilin Bi-Fadhlika Bi-Rahmatika Yaa Arhamar-Raahimeen.
And then finally recite 15 Salawaat, then request for your Haajat. Insha ALLAH It will be accepted.
- Reciting 7 times Naade daily Ali also brings many blessings.
- On any Sunday perform Sunnat Ghusl, make a wudu, apply some good scent, then recite 100 times Salawat followed by Dua-e-Durood-e-Toosi (refer Majmooa), then recite 100 Salawat again, this A’amaal should be carried on every day up to next Sunday. Inshaa-Allah your lawful Haajat will be answered.
XV. Pray 2 rak’at Namaaz in this method:
- Niyyat of Haajat, start as usual Namaaz, when you reach Iyyaka Na’abudoo Wa Iyyaka Nasta’een repeat this Aayat 100 times and then carry on as usual In Rukoo and Sajdah repeat their Zikr 7 times In both rak’at do the same as first rak’at. Finally, recite 100 Salawaat then sit to write Areeza to the Imam of the Age A.F. When the Areeza is written put it in the Holy Qur’an in Surah An-Noor Finally take out the Areeza and put it in water. Inshaa-Allah the problem will be solved instantly.
- It is also said that when one looks at the new moon crescent and recite 3 Salawaat and begs Allaah for his need he will not be turned away disappointed.
- The one who recited Al-Kaafiya shall not be in need of anyone except Allaah (Subhanahu Wat ‘Ala)
- If one recites Surah Az-Zumur then most certainly Allaah will fulfill his/her demands.
- Recitation of Surah At-Toor, Surah As-Sabaa , nd Surah Al-Faatir brings the blessings of this world and of the Hereafter.
- It is very effective to recite this before Namaaz, before Duaa or before beseeching for a need: WaIdhaa Sa’alaka Ibaadee Annee Fa Innee Qareeb Ujeebu Da’awatad Daaee Idhaa Da’aanee, Fal Yastajeeboo Lee Wal Yu’minoo bee La’allahum Yarshudoon. Recite this 7 or 70 or 700 times.
- Recite 72 times: Yaa Sayyidanal Kareem Najjina Wa Khallisnaa Bihaqqi Bismillaahirrahmaanirraheem, and then recite 70 times: Allaahu Lateefun Bi Ibaadihee Yarzuqu Manyashaau Wa Huwal Qawiyyul Azeez.
XVI. When you are disperate and in need of urgent help recite 70 times:
- Yaa Allaah, Yaa Muhammad, Yaa Ali, Yaa Fatima, Yaa Swaahibuz Zamaan Adriqnee Walaa Tulhiqnee.
- Pray 2 raka’t Namaz-e-Hajat, then recite 110 times Salawat, then 1570 times Ya ‘Ali, then beseech your Hajat, then 10 times Ya Ali and 10 times Salawat. Make a dua Insha ALLAH it will be accepted with the wasila of pak punjtan.
Before retiring to bed if one recites these Surahs of the Holy Qur’an, he/she shall not depart from this world without meeting the Imam A.F. and if at all death comes he/she will be in the neighbor of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam):
XVII. Surah-e-Hadeed, Surah Hashr, Surah Saff, Surah Jumuah and Surah Taghaaboon
XVIII. To recite Surah-e-Innaa Anzalna 10 times erases 1000 sins. One who recites it loudly is like martyr who performs Jihaad in the way of Allaah.
XIX. To remain safe from problems recite Surah-e-Ikhlaas on your right, left, front, back, up and down.
XX. To remain safe from earthquake and lightning always recite Sura-e-Zilzaal, especially in Naafila Namaaz.
When your problems and tribulations have reached the extreme!
Don’t worry ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala is there for you, turn towards HIM
XXI. To gain spiritual strength recite Al-Adhweemu abundantly.
- Make a fresh wudu
- Perform Sajdah and recite this Dua in it:
Yaa Mudhilla Kulli Jabbaarin Yaa Mu’izza Kulli Dhaleelin Qad Wa Haqqiqa Balagha Majhoodee Fa Salli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad Wa Farrij Annee.
- And ask for the solution of your problem with tears in your eyes and all the generous heart. Insha ALLAH you will be answered. I am damn sure about this. In fact, when it comes to me I always did like that on prayer mat. And, you know I never leave the prayer mat till I got my answer. Undoubtedly, ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala Loves you more than your mother and 70 times than her.
On Fridays after Namaz-Asr,
- Keep reciting Ar-Raheemu as many times as possible up to the Maghrib.
- It is stated that a person is never nearer to ALLAH than when he is in the state of Sajdah. So if you have to ask for something then ask in Sajdah.
- Perform a Sajda-e-Shukr and recite:
Yaa Rabbal Arbaabi Wa Yaa Malikal Mulooki Wa Yaa Sayyidas Saadaati Wa Yaa Jabbaaral Jabaabirati Wa Yaa Ilaahal Aalihati Swalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad,
- then beseech your Haajat,
- then recite – Fa Innee Abduka Naasiyatee Fee Qabdhatika.
XXII. An excellent Duaa for gaining success:
Allaahumma In Kaanat Dhunoobee Qad Akhlaqat Wajhee Indaka Fa Innee Atawajjahu Ilayka Bi Nabiyyika Nabiyyir Rahmati Muhammadin Swallallaahu Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Aliyyin Wa Fatimata Wal Hasani Wal Husayni Wal Aimmati Alayhimus Salaam.
You can recite the above dua as much as you can and pray for your success of any legible and valid purpose. Insha ALLAH you will be succeeded, Ameen.
I hope you would be benefited Insha ALLAH through this!
Do not forget to follow yaALLAH Website to get permission to perform all the yaALLAH Dua Wazaif