Our Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam, who is The Messenger of ALLAH Ta’ala, has played a great and pivotal role in the history of Islam, in the religion of Muslims. Beloved Prophet Muhammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam is the last Prophet sent down.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Bismillah hirRahman nirRaheem
I Begin With The Name of ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala,
The Most Beneficent and The Most Merciful
Recite Durood Shareef to get savaab SallALLAHU ‘Ala Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam
Biography of Beloved Prophet Muhammad in The History of Islam
Our Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam, who is The Messenger of ALLAH Ta’ala, has played a great and pivotal role in the history of Islam, in the religion of Muslims. Beloved Prophet Muhammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam is the last Prophet sent down. This is our destiny and good luck that we have got Him as Our Prophet who has guided and did everything including risking His life. Fighting with love to invite non-Muslims towards Islam.
He walked on the sacred path of ALLAH Ta’ala, which was very tough and full of thorns and pains. I feel myself lucky that I am born in a Muslim family. Beloved Prophet Muhammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam has conveyed the true message of Islam to all the other communities. He tied every Muslim as one Ummah.
There are so many duas of Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam which are recommended to every Muslim to recite and convey the rewards to Him. He has guided us and showed the correct way, the way of salvation. He has taught how to do pray in Islam.
Pivotal Role of Our Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam in History of Islam, religion of Muslims
- He was the last Prophet of the ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala.
- ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala revived through him the same genuine faith which has been conveyed by all the Prophets.
- Though, original message of Islam was adapted by different religions. ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala has sent down his message to the Our Beloved Prophet to convey it to all other people through the Angel Gibraaeel. Thus, the religion of Muslims- Islam, in its pure and original form, was transmitted to mankind through Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam.
- Since there was to be no messenger after Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam, the book revealed to him ‘Qur’an’ was preserved word for word so that it should be a source of guidance for all times of all the ages in the history of humankind. Qur’an has been in it’s original form as it was earlier. This is also a challenge to the entire civilizations to bring a similar book like Qur’an. Which is impossible for human. Qur’an is the word of ALLAH Ta’ala.
- The life of Prophet Mu’hammad, and the manner in which he conducted himself, was also recorded in a unique manner by his companions and by later compilers of the tradition. A more complete and authentic account of the life, sayings, and actions of any prophet or historical personage, has never been compiled. Whereas, each and every record can be found which are the sources of Muslim religion Islam. Our Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam has proved how a human being can lead his happy healthier life along with his social bonding and with a great intensity of worshiping ALLAH Azzawajal with entire dedication and devotion. He is an idol and He has sat a greatest example for all.
- In this way, the Qur’an and the authentic Sunnah of the Prophet together became a reliable source of knowing what Muslim religion Islam is. What it stands for, what guidance it provides, and what obligations it places upon us.
As Muslims, we believe in all the Prophets who preceded Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam – not only those who are mentioned in the Qur’an, but also those who are not so mentioned – and this is such an internal part of our faith that if we were to abandon it we should cease to be Muslims. But for instruction we turn to Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam alone. Not on account of any prejudice, but because-
- As the last of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA’S prophets he brought us the latest divine dispensation.
- The word of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA which reached us through Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam is pure divine language, free of human admixture, and preserved in its original form. Its language is a living language. Spoken, written and understood by millions of people, and whose grammar, vocabulary, idiom, pronunciation, and script have remained unchanged from the time of revelation till today.
- As we have said earlier, we have a complete historical record of the life, character, conduct, sayings, and action of the Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam, preserved with meticulous care, accuracy and detail.
Since this cannot be said of other Prophets we can believe them, but we cannot emulate them.
It is our belief that Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam’s mission was for the world as a whole, and for all times; for-
- Its universality has been clearly confirmed by The Holy Qur’an.
- It is a logical consequence of the finality of his Prophet Hood. A Prophet, after whom there was to be no other, had to be guide and leader for all and for all ages;
- ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA has provided through him a complete code which man needs to follow the right path, and this in itself, supports the concept of the finality, because without completeness the need for other prophets would remain;
- It is fact that during the last 1400 years no man has arisen whose life and work bears even the slightest resemblance to that of a Prophet. Nor has anyone presented a book which could be remotely considered as divine communication. Still less has there been a man to claim legitimate authority as a law-giver for mankind.
It must, at this point, be understood why the need arose for ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA to communicate with man through his Prophets. This has to be examined in the context of the source of human knowledge. At the higher levels comes deductive reasoning accompanied by scientific investigation. Man is sufficiently well equipped in these fields not to required direct divine assistance. Though, no doubt, there is an ever present divine will helping man in his research and innovative endeavors and revealing to him progressively the mysteries of his creation. Some gifted individuals achieve, in moment of rare inspiration, new insights or discover new laws of nature. But there is another type of knowledge which is beyond the reach of our senses or scientific study. This sphere of knowledge does not submit to any instrument of scientific examination. Philosophy and science can only speculate about it. Human theories about ultimate realities, based on reason, never achieve the level of certainty, and their authors, conscious of their limitations do not present them as conclusively proved. In respect of these realities man is depend on whatever knowledge is communicated to him by ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA. How is this knowledge conveyed? Not through the operations of some publishing house, where books are printed and handed over to each man, with instructions to read them, and discover the truth about himself, about the universe, and about the manner in which he should organize his life. To convey this knowledge to mankind, ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA chooses Prophets as his messengers. He reveals the truth to them and they communicate it to the people.
The work of prophet is not limited to communication of the knowledge alone. He has to explain, according to what is revealed to him, the relationship between ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA and man, and man and man as it factually is, and, as it actually should be. He responds to man’s prayers and he alone has the power to accept or reject them. Not to ask of him is senseless arrogance, and to turn to others is sheer ignorance. To seek him and also of others is to associate equals with Him.
The Basis of Islam, what ALLAH Azzawajal has gifted to Our Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad. A Kalimah Tayyibah, first of the six kalimas in Islam
La Ilaaha Illallaahu Mu’hammadur Rasoolullah
The Lovely Name of Our Beloved Prophet has been attached to ALLAH Ta’ala forever, in this Kalimah Tayyibah.
The sovereignty of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA in the Muslim religion Islam is not just a super natural phenomenon. It covers all aspects of political and legal sovereignty also and these too no one other than ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA ha any share. In ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA alone vests the rightful authority to exercise power on this earth, and over those whom ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA has created in it. No monarch, no royal family, no elite class, no leader of any religious group, no democracy established on the basis of the sovereignty of the people, can participate in ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA’s sovereignty. Whoever claims such a position is a rebel, as are those who leave ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA and turn to other people in obedience. Similarly, any institution or individual attempting to assume political and legal sovereignty and restrict the jurisdiction of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA to spheres of personal law or religious duties is really a usurper and a rebel. The truth is that no one can challenge the supreme authority of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA Almighty in any sphere.
History, Facts and Concepts of the Muslim Religion Islam
- ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA alone is only the God and Almighty. No and no one other than ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA has any right to be worshiped by humankind.
- ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA alone has superior authorities over the forces of the universe, and he alone can fulfill or frustrate man’s hopes. Man should turn to him through prayers in Islam which are also known as ‘Namaz’. He should never imagine that prayers can be addressed to anyone but ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA.
- ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA is the master of destinies of Humankind and no one else should be an object of fear or source of favor.
- ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA is the creator of the world and He alone has complete and direct knowledge of the reality of man and of the world. Only He can guide man through the complicated course of life and instruct him regarding good and evil. Since ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA alone is the creator and the master he has exclusive authority over the universe and the man. It is an act of blasphemy for man to become independent or claim authority over other men. For men to become his own law-giver, to accept the authority of any other individuals or institutions as such is equally blasphemous. The ultimate law-giver and master of His creation on this earth is no other than ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA, and his law has the status of the supreme law. Beyond that he has no legislative authority.
- Only ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA has the knowledge of unseen. Only He can know hidden things. Except Him no one has the power to do so.
- All diseases are sent from and the cure from all disease also.
We now come to our second most important Muslim belief. Which is the basic of Islam. Believing in the Prophet hood of Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam’s. ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA conveyed HIS message to humankind through Our Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam
This process took two forms;
- ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA revealed the Qur’an to the prophet in his own language.
- The Sunnah of the Prophet which is an unerring guide to man in respect of all that is permissible and all that is prohibited in the eyes of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA. Without this belief in the prophet, belief in ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA would become a mere theoretical proposition. It is the example of practical leadership, and the ideological guidance provided by the prophet which transforms belief in ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA into a culture and civilization, and enables man to enables man to evolve a way of life. We get through the prophet not only rules the guidance, but a complete scheme of values and a practical code of conduct. No one can be a practicing Muslim unless he believes in the prophet as he believes in ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA.
The status of the Prophet has been so clearly defined in the religion of Muslims- Islam that we can know what he was not. The Prophet is no more than a servant of the ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA. He was to make people servants of the ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA and not servants to himself.
At least seventeen times a day Muslims recite in their prayers: “I bear witness that Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam is a servant of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA and his prophet”. The Qur’an leaves no doubt that the Prophet is but a human being and has no share whatever in Divinity. The prophet is neither superhuman nor he is free of human weaknesses. He owns no treasure of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA, nor does he possess knowledge of unknown, the knowledge of unseen, Only HE can know hidden things that he should become all knowing like ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA.
The precise task of the Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam is to communicate and convey the message of the ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA to humankind. He inspires people in a positive way to make people righteous and faithful and towards ALLAH Ta’ala. He has enough of tolerance power and a great intellect, which is a gift of ALLAH Ta’ala. The Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam conveyed the message of ALLAH Ta’ala to humankind in the way they understand. Resultant, people started following Him across the globe. He has defined the difference between good deeds and bad deeds. Indeed, who ever will deny with the commands of ALLAH ta’ala will be severely get punishment.
If one repents and shows his tears and promise not to repeat this in future in front of ALLAH Azzawajal. Seeking forgiveness of sins in Islam. Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam is one of the Prophets of the ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA. He never by himself on his guessings and assumptions prohibited or permitted for any act of humankind. Whatever Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam has directed others, the true and genuine cause was there.
These directions and commands were directly coming from The Almighty ALLAH, through HIS angel Gibraael Alayhis Salam. Without mandate from the ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA he never legislated for the people. He has strictly confirmed the divine commandments. This is what the essence of Islam, the true religion of Muslims. The believers of Islam is the believer of the Beloved Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam. Contemporarily, non-Muslims used to worship stone statues and they attributed all kinds of supernatural powers to these stone statues. Whereas, the divine power and miracles were coming from the only source of The Almighty ALLAH.
By discouraging such exaggeration in the History of Islam has established the true position of the Prophet as follows:
- No one can claim to be a believer without believing in the Prophet, in fact, obeys ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA.
- ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA not designated any prophet except to be obeyed according to his will. The path of the prophet is path of divine guidance. Whatever the prophet ordains must be accepted, and whatever he instructs to avoid, must be avoided. The prophet clarified this when he said: I am mortal like you.
In matters revealed to me by ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA, you must obey my instructions. But you know more about your own worldly affairs than I do. So my advice in these matters is not binding. The Sunnah of Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam is in fact, an exposition of the Qur’an, and this exposition too was conveyed to prophet by ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA himself, as the author of the Qur’an. The prophet’s explanation of the Qur’an enjoys divine sanction, and no one else can interpret Qur’an which may be in conflict with or repugnant to the explanation given by the prophet. ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA declared the life of Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam as a model life.
No one can be true believer unless he accepts the decision of the prophet. Muslims have not an independent position in a matter determined by the prophet. Before deciding any matter Muslims must first ascertain whether any analogous matter was decided earlier by ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA and his prophet, and if a precedent exists they must follow it.
I hope, I have clarified that ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA conveyed, through the Beloved Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam, to mankind not only a supreme law but also a permanent scheme of values. That which is good, according to the Qur’an and Sunnah, is for all times, and that which is evil, shall remain evil forever. That which is enjoined as duty, what is declared permissible is permissible forever and what is prohibited for all times.
In this law no amendment, deletion, addition or abrogation, is possible. So long as Muslims remains Muslims, it is impossible in their social and legal system that something which was evil yesterday turns into good today, and revert to evil tomorrow. The Holy Qur’an and the message of Islam will remain same and exactly in the state as it was like in earlier times.
The third fundamental creed of Islam is belief in the hereafter [Akhirah]. Denial of the hereafter is the denial of the religion of Islam.
- Man has not been unleashed on the earth as an irresponsible savage. He is accountable of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA for his actions. Today’s life is only a test and an examination. At the end we will all be called upon to render a complete account of our acts of commission and omission to ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA.
- The time for accountability is fixed by ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA. The tenure allotted to mankind, on this earth, shall terminate on the doomsday, when the present order will be annihilated and replaced by another. The whole human race rise once again in the new world.
- That will be the time when they appear before Almighty ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA, and everyone will face the consequences of his personal acts in his individual capacity.
- The judgment will rest on ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA’s own knowledge alone. The requirements of due process of justice will be fully observed. A complete record of the actions of every individual, without the slightest alternation, will be put in the open court, and evidence, of different categories, will be presented to prove what was done by man in private or in pubic, and the motives which inspired his conduct.
- There will be no undue intercession. Neither bribery, nor advocacy against the truth will be tolerated. No one will be able to shift his burden to another. Even the closest relations, friends, leaders, religious guides, or self –styled deities, will not be able to offer any help to anyone- man will stand by himself-helpless and alone and render his account, and await the pronouncement of the judgment, which shall be in the power of ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA alone.
- The judgment will rest on one question:
Did man conduct himself, in submission to ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA ‘ALA, in strict conformity with the truth revealed to all the Prophets, and with the convictions that he will be held responsible for his conduct of life on the Day of Judgment?
If the answer is in the affirmative, the reward will be paradise, and if in negative, Hell will be the punishment. As mentioned in The Holy Qur’an:
“Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers – never would the (whole) capacity of the earth in gold be accepted from one of them if he would (seek to) ransom himself with it. For those there will be a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers.” (Quran 3:91)
The Prophet Mu’hammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam of the religion of Islam says:
“One of the people of Hell who found most pleasure in the life of this world will be brought forth on the Day of Resurrection and will be dipped into the Fire of Hell. Then he will be asked, ‘O son of Adam, have you ever seen anything good?’ Have you ever enjoyed any pleasure?’ He will say, ‘No, by God, O Lord.”
Few moments in Hell and the person will forget all the good times they had. The Prophet Muhammad in the History of Islam or Muslim Religion
“On the Day of Resurrection, God will ask the one whose punishment in the Fire is lightest, ‘If you had whatsoever you wanted on earth, would you give it to save yourself?’ He will say, ‘Yes.’ God will say, ‘I wanted less than that from you when you were still in the loins of Adam, I asked you not to associate anything in worship with Me, but you insisted on associating others in worship with Me.'”
Synopsis of Muslim Religion Prophet Muhammad in History of Islam
ALLAH Ta’ala loves HIS slaves to ask HIM for any need they have, ask HIM for forgiveness. If a Muslim prays from the core of his heart aiming to get forgiveness, insha ALLAH he will be forgiven, Ameen. Remember! you will loose if you doubt. So, make a dua now!
All the errors are mine, all the praised are only for ALLAH Subhanahu Wata A’la
by Al ‘Imran