October 28, 2022 by Al Imran
Female Infertility is also known as Khawateen Mein Banjhpan or Nakus-e-Silhayata Toleed. This is one of the commonly prevailing diseases among Muslim women around the globe. A woman is always considered to infertile or sterile if she can’t produce children after one year with unprotected physical relation with her husband.
Bismillah hirRahmaan nirRaheem
With The Name of ALLAH, The Gracious and The Merciful
SallALLAHU ‘Alayhe Wasallam
Islamic Cure for Infertility Diseases in Women
Also Known as Banjhpan Se Shifa in Urdu
Female Infertility is also known as Khawateen Mein Banjhpan or Nakus-e-Silhayata Toleed. This is one of the commonly prevailing disease among Muslim women around the globe. A women is always considered to infertile or sterile if she can’t produce children after one year with unprotected physical relation with her husband. This can only be true when we are sure about the fact that husband is okay and his test report doesn’t reveal any disease. Then there might be the deficiency in the wife.
Female Infertility Causes
Khawateen Mein Banjhpan ki Wajuhaat
There are number of causes of infertility in females, some of them are:
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Pelvic Adhesion
- Ovulatory Disorders
- Other Tubal Abnormalities
- Other Causes
Blocked Fallopian Tubes (Baiz Naaliyan)
The blockage of Fallopian Tubes is also the cause of female infertility many-a-times. This blockage can appear in or on the ovaries within the body, the fallopian tubes, including other organs and their subparts that support the uterus, along with the lining of the pelvic cavity. This can be cured through minor surgery, medicines, and exercises also. This depends on the severity of the disease.
Pelvic Adhesion (Naafcha/Peru Se Chipakne Wali Pattiya)
In this type of disease, there are scar tissues which stuck on surrounding organ walls present resulting in blockage of fallopian tubes. This occurs in the pelvic cavity.
Endometriosis (Rahem ki Jhilli ka Apni Jagah se Hate Hue Hona)
A state where collections of womb lining also known as Endometrium are found lying in the areas of the body outside of the womb within the body of the female. This disease may spread through the circulatory and lymphatic network.
Endometriosis may run in families also can be carried from birth. Sometimes, it causes due to auto-immune disorder. Omega 3 fatty Acids, ginger tea, herbal tea, red clover blossoms and red raspberry leaves are proved to be beneficial to get a cure from Endometriosis.
- To get a cure from this disease I would suggest applying ice packs on the lower abdomen.
- Another cure is, fill a tub with water and sit in this in the posture that your lower abdomen and the vagina remains under the water. Try this therapy 3 to4 times in a day. You will find the improvements.
Ovulatory Disorders (Ando ki Bimari)
A condition that impacts the normal ovulation process in females, which is required to conceive a fetus. Ovulation malfunction may have no ovulation (absence of ovulation). This is the condition in which the follicles on her ovaries do not release eggs.
Oligoovulation, in which ovulation is present but irregular and infrequent but not completely absent. In oligoovulation, eggs are released at the point of time when they do not coincide with fertilization or implantation.
The major and most common sign of this disease is that a menstrual cycle of that female is shorter than normal which is 21 days or longer than 36 days is a sign of ovulation malfunctioning. Including this, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is also another type of female infertility, to get a cure from PCOS, see Wazifa for PCOS or Ovarian Cyst here.
Hyperprolactinemia (Doodh Paida Karne Wala Hormone ki Bimari)
In this condition, a female has higher than a normal level of the hormone ‘Prolactin’ in her blood. The general cause of hyperprolactinemia is a tumor on the pituitary gland which is also known as the prolactinoma. This tumor produces high levels of prolactin. It could be large or small in size and are usually benign, meaning they are not cancerous. Find wazifa for thyroid here.
Wazifa to Cure Female Infertility in Islam Zanana Banjhpan (English)
To heal this disease perform the wazifa in the way mentioned below:
Better you pay some charity before performing this amal.
- At any time and on any day;
- Be in the state of an ablution;
- Recite Surah #13, Ar-Ra’ad 4 times;
- After this blow on water or anything that you can eat.
- Eat this;
- Do this amal for 16 days without skipping any single day;
- Try to have a relationship with your hubby to conceive;
- Insha ALLAH you will be pregnant soon, Ameen;
- Besides that recite Surah #19 Surah Maryam at least once every day and pray for the cure of this disease. You can recite this anytime after any obligatory prayers.
Note: Females are requested not to perform this during their menses/periods.
Tested & Tried yaALLAH Dua Wazaif
Wazifa to Cure Female Infertility in Islam Zanana Banjhpan (Roman English)
Is marz se shifa pane ke liye niche diye hue tariqe se wazifa kijiye.
Shur karne se pahle behtar hoga agar ap thoda bhot sadqah ada kar de.
- Kisi bhi roz aur kisi bhi waqt ye amal kar sakte hai;
- Wuzu ki halat mein rehte hue parhna hai;
- Surah #13, Ar-Ra’ad 4 martaba parhiye;
- iske bad pak-saf pani ya koi bhi khane ki cheez par dam kar dijiye;
- Aur fir use kha lijiye;
- Is amal ki muddat 16 roz hai jo ki apko bila nagah karne pure hai. Ese waqt shuru kijiye jab haiz/maahwari se farigh ho jaye take ek hi bar mein pure 16 roz ho jaye;
- Fir shauhar ke sath humbistari kijiye;
- Jald hi apko khush khabri milegi;
- Iske ilava Surah #19 Surah Maryam kam-az-kam ek martaba zaruru parhiye rozana kisi bhi namaz ke bad;
Ghaur Talab: Khawateen is amal ko haiz/maahwari mein nahi kare.
Wazifa to Cure Female Infertility in Islam Zanana Banjhpan
بانجھ پن کا اسلامی علاج
اس مرض سے شفاء پانے کے لئے نیچے دیئے گئے طریقے سے وظیفہ کیجیے۔
Wazifa to Cure Female Infertility in Islam Zanana Banjhpan (Hindi)
ख़वातीन में बाँझपन का इलाज हिंदी में
इस मर्ज़ से शिफा पाने के लिए निचे दिए हुए तरीक़ा देखे:
- किसी भी रोज़ और किसी भी वक़्त शुरू कर सकते है;
- शुरू करने से पहले बेहतर होगा के आप सदक़ाह दे दें;
- वुज़ू की हालत में रहते हुए पढ़ना है;
- सूरह #13, अर-रा’द 4 मरतबा पढ़िए;
- इसके बाद पाक-साफ पानी या कोई भी खाने की चीज़ पर दम कर दीजिये;
- और फिर उसे खा लीजिए;
- इस अमल की मुद्दत 16 रोज़ है जो की आपको बिला नागाह पूरे करने| ऐसे वक़्त शुरू कीजिये जब हैज़/माहवारी से फ़ारिग़ हो जाये ताकि एक ही बार में पूरे 16 रोज़ हो जाये;
- फिर शौहर के साथ हमबिस्तरी कीजिये| हालांकि शौहर के साथ इस दौरान हमबिस्तरी करने में कोई मनाही नहीं है|
- जल्द ही आपको खुश ख़बरी मिलेगी ;
- इसके इलावा सूरह #19 सूरह मरयम कम-अज़-कम एक मरतबा किसी भी नमाज़ के बाद रोज़ाना ज़रूर पढ़िए|
ग़ौरतलब: ख़वातीन इस वज़ीफ़ा को हैज़/माहवारी के रोज़ में नहीं करें|