January 12th, 2019
Eid Mubarak 2015!!
Celebrate this Eid-ul-Fitr 2015 with yaALLAH.in
As Salamu Alaykum My Dear Brothers, Sisters and All Elders!
I wish you all A Very Happy Eid Mubarak 2015 to you, your family and to all your relatives and knowns. Alhamdulillah ALLAH Azzawajal has given us an opportunity to celebrate the Eid-ul-Fitr of 2015 also. This would be really a cheerful and joyous Eid-ul-Fitr for us all insha ALLAH. May ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala accept all our Ramadan’s worship and the namaz of Eid-ul FItr too.
What is Eid-ul-Fitr Festival in Islam?
`Eid Al-Fitr is the day of rewards and blessings for all Muslims who have fasted during Ramadan. ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala has promised to those true worshipers to great reward them for their righteous observance of the fast.
It is the joy of spiritual fulfillment. It is a time for celebration, not a time to indulge in insulting or abusing others or detracting from the achievements of the month of Ramadan; it’s a day of real happiness and joy.
Etiquette of Eid
- Performing Ritual Bath/ghusl before going out to the prayer of Eid;
- Eating before going to pray on ‘Eid ul-Fitr and after coming from the prayer on Eid ul-Adha;
- Takbir on the day of `Eid- ALLAAHU akbar, ALLAAHU akbar, laa ilaaha ill-ALLAAH, ALLAAHU akbar, ALLAAHU akbar, wa Lillaahi’l-hamd (ALLAAH is Most Great, ALLAAH is Most Great, there is no god except ALLAAH, ALLAAH is Most Great, ALLAAH is Most Great, and all praise be to ALLAAH);
- Congratulating one another- You should congratulate your every one in islam. For example: “Taqabbal ALLAHU minnaa wa minkum (may ALLAH accept from us and from you (our good deeds)!)”. Jubayr ibn Nufayr said, “At the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) when people met one another on the day of `Eid, they would say, ‘Taqabbal Allahu minnaa wa minka’.” (Reported by Ibn Hajar);
- Wearing one’s best clothes for `Eid- If one can buy or one can wear best clothes. He/she should new clothes on this great day;
- Change the way/route when one returns from namaz of ‘Eid-ul-Fitr;
So keep in mind each and every Sunnah and the prohibitions on this day. Do not let your any act waste your Ibadaht of entire month of Ramadan! Going to cinema and watching movies on this day is not a part of it. I request you not to waste your entire month’s good deeds in just one 2.30 hours movie which is nothing but Shaitan’s is misguiding you!
yaALLAH.in wished you all once again Eid-ul-Fitr 2015 Mubarak to you all! So be here, keep visiting, keep commenting and keep sharing! Do let me know your experiences on this Eid-ul-Fitr by commenting on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest