A very easy to perform wazifa for desired marriage or receiving proposals for getting married. Or if you want that your marriage proposal will never get rejected.
Wazifa for Desired Marriage & Proposal
Who can perform this wazifa?
- Boy or girl who wants to get married as soon as possible.
- The one who wants that his/her marriage proposal should be accepted.
- The one who wants to seed the love in someone’s heart (only for marriage).
This wazifa is based on the Quranic Surah #110, Surah An-Nasr which can be found in chapter 30.
Iza jaa-a nasrullahi walfat-hu
Wara-aytannaasa yadkhuloona fee deenillahi afwaajan
Fasabbih bi’hamdi rabbika wastaghfirhu innahu kaana tawwaban
How to Perform this Wazifa for Desired Marriage?
After five times prayers. Must see→ Dua To Get Married To A Specific Person
Stay put on the prayer mat.
Imagine your lover before going ahead with this desired marriage wazifa.
While this you need to go through this wazifa. Must see→ Benefits Of Surah Alam Nashrah
Only for the purpose of marriage recite Surah An-Nasr fifteen (15) times after the morning (Fajr) prayers.
- In the same way, recite Surah An-Nasr eleven (11) times after the noon (Zuhr) prayers.
After evening (Asr) prayers recite Surah An-Nasr seven (7) times.
- After twilight (maghrib) prayers recite Surah An-Nasr five (5) times.
Likewise, after night (Isha) prayers recite Surah An-Nasr three (3) times.
- When you recite this wazifa five times after every prayer make a dua for your purpose from the core of your heart with all the pain & need.
There is no limit of days of this wazifa but if ALLAH wills you will definitely get success within a month.
Please Note: Females should skip this wazifa during the days of their menses.
If you loved this post please do not forget to share it with your loved ones to earn rewards.
Join ya ALLAH Community!
Subscribe to YouTube Channel→ yaALLAH Website Official
Instagram par Follow Kijiye→ instagram.com/yaALLAH.in