Homemade Hair Removal
Hairs undoubtedly are loved by everyone no matter whether he is a man or a woman. A person doesn’t looks pretty without hairs on his head. While at the same time hairs also gives an ugly look when they appears on unwanted area of our body for example on our face where there is no need of it. Specially women who have hairs on their face looks ugly and gives an awkward feeling to herself as well as to the one who look them. These kinds of hairs on unwanted area of the body are common known as ‘Unwanted Hairs’. This is really an embarrassing situation for a lovely lady.
There are various treatments nowadays which one can avail to get rid of these unwanted hairs. At the same time they are expensive too. This cannot be easily affordable for everyone. ‘Unwanted Hairs’ can be removed through various techniques the most prevalent these days are Laser Treatment. Obviously, it is harmful for our skin too because the penetration of laser rays into our skin may result in different allergies that one can encounter. Entirely depends on the skin types.
While these modern scientific techniques are successful but on the other side harmful and costly also. There are few other measures from our kitchen ingredients which can help us for this Homemade Hair Removal. The most awesome fact is that it will not result in any kind of allergy with 100% positive results, may be it takes a little time. But the treatment will be permanent and effective that’s for sure. Isn’t it sounds great for you? So let us go through with this kitchen Homemade Hair Removal Process.
Ingredients Used in Homemade Hair Removal
- Gram Spilt or Chane Ki Bina Chhilke Wali Dal
- Pink Lentil Daal or Masoor Ki Bina Chhilke Wali Dal
- Turmeric Powder or Pisi Hui Haldi
- Milk or Doodh
How to Prepare Application for Homemade Hair Removal
- Take five table spoons (bigger than teaspoon) of Gram Spilt or Chane Ki Bina Chhilke Wali Dal.
- Take five table spoons (bigger than teaspoon) of Pink Lentil Daal or Masoor Ki Bina Chhilke Wali Dal.
- 1 table spoon of turmeric powder.
- Soak all three of them in a sufficient amount of milk.
- Do this in the night.
- The next morning grind them all and make a paste of all of them.
- Apply this paste on the face.
- Leave this for around 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
- Do this 2-3 times every day giving a gap of a day or two.
- If you have any blood infection then drink at least a glass of raw milk every day in the morning. Do it for 15 days you will see the improvements in your skin and it will also be beneficial for you.