What are the manners of dua in Islam? Etiquette of making dua which will never go in vain. Dua ke adaab in Urdu. Dua mangne ke kon-konse 5 adaab Hai? Aur kis waqt dua rad nahi hoti hai? ALLAH un waqt mein dua zarur qubool karta hai.
Customs and Manners of Dua-Dua Mangne ke Adaab Kya Hai?
Bismillah hirRahmaan nirRaheem
SallALLAHU ‘Alayhe Wasallam
Best Times for Making Du’a- Kis Waqt Dua Kabhi Rad Nahi Hoti?
Middle of the Night
Do not forget to make a dua in the middle of the night.
The Messenger ﷺ said: “The Gates of Heaven are open at midnight, and a caller calls, ‘Is there a supplicant that his supplication may be granted? Is there a petitioner that his petition may be granted? See ya ALLAH Dua Wazaif Complete List here.
Is there a distressed person so that his distress may be removed?’ At that time, no Muslim makes a Dua but that it is answered, except for an adulteress who trades with her body, or a person who gathers his money unlawfully.”
[Sahih al-Jami’ 2968]
More yaALLAH Dua Wazaif
At the time of Azan and between it and the Iqamah
Always make a dua heartily during the time of azanThe Call of Prayer (Azan) and at the time of Iqamah.
The Messenger ﷺ said: “A Dua between Azan and the Iqamat is not refused, so make du’a at that time.”
[Ibn Khuzaymah, Ibn Hibban]
The Messenger ﷺ said: “Two kinds of du’a are not rejected – or rarely are they rejected – du’a at the time of the call for prayer, and du’a at the time of fighting when the warriors are engaged with each other.” See Dua for Success and Victory in Everything Lifetime here.
On Friday after ‘Asr The Messenger ﷺ said: “Friday has twelve periods. Among them is a period when no Muslim asks Allah for anything but He grants it to him. Search for that period late after ‘Asr.”
Dua when it is Raining
Always make a dua when it’s raining.
The Messenger ﷺ said: “Two kinds of du’a are not rejected: du’a at the time of the call for prayer, and du’a during rain.”
Being a parent, while fasting and while Travelling
The Messenger ﷺ said: “Three types of du’a are undoubtedly granted: a parent’s du’a for his children, du’a of a fasting person, and du’a of the traveler.”
While Making Prostration (Sujood)
Make a dua in the posture of prostration. See Dua for Protection of Wealth here.
The Prophet ﷺ said: “The servant is closest to his Lord while in sujud, so ask Allah in that time.”
Hazrat Aisha(R.A) asked the Prophet ﷺ What should I say on Laylatil-qadr? And he replied, O Allah, indeed you are a Pardoner,and you love pardon; so pardon me “Allahuma inaka affuwun tuhibul afua Fa’afu Anni”.
The dua of a Muslim for his brother or sister Muslim stemming from the heart.
- Dua on the Day of Arafat.
- Dua during the month of Ramadan.
- Dua at the time of a Muslim gathering for the purpose of remembering Allah.
- Dua of the oppressed against the one who is oppressing him.
- Dua of the father or mother for or against the son.
- Dua of the traveler.
- Dua of the one fasting until he breaks his fast.
- Dua of the one fasting at the time of breaking fast.
- Dua of a desperate person.
- Dua of a just Imam.
- Dua of a son or daughter obedient to his or her parents.
- Dua immediately after wudu saying what has been mentioned in the hadith that is directly related to it (ablution).
- Dua after stoning the small Shaitan (jamrat sugra) during Hajj .
- Dua after stoning the middle Shaitan (jamrat wusta) during Hajj.
- Dua made inside the Ka’aba and the dua of one who prays inside the hijr as it is part of the house (bait Allah). [This is the semicircle to the right of the Ka’aba if you face the door.]
- Dua on the mount of Safa during Umrah or Hajj .
- Dua on the mount of Marwa during Umrah or Hajj.
Etiquette of Making Dua
Read the entire list of Etiquettes of making dua in Islam. A dua with etiquettes will never go in vain.
Customs and Manners of Making duas and the Causes for their Being Answered:
1. Faithfulness to Allah. See Dua to Get Beautiful Baby Child-Aulad e Narina here.
2. To start with thanking Allah and praising Him and then giving salat on the Prophet ﷺ and ending the dua with the same.
3. To be serious in dua and certain that it will be answered
4. Persistence in the dua and not rushing it (Hadith says don’t rush or be impatient. Don’t say “I prayed for such and such a thing and Allah didn’t answer my prayer. Allah dislikes that.
5. To put your heart into the dua make it from your heart (even if you are reading the words, i.e., mean what you say)
6. Say dua in times of crisis as well as times that are good — don’t just say dua in times of need only.
7. Ask Allah alone and no one else. See Khana Khane Ki Dua HD Images here.
8. Do not make dua on someone’s family or money or child or life — that is, don’t say I wish that that person’s family be destroyed, or I pray that she loses all her money, or I wish his oldest son would fail or I wish that he would die.
9. Make dua in a moderately low voice — not silent yet not completely out loud.
10. Know your sins (faults) and seek forgiveness for them and know and acknowledge the benefits and blessings you have been given and thank Allah for them.
11. The oppressor should make amends for what he has done and repent.
12. Turn to Allah with humility, desire, and fear of Him.
13. Do not use rhymed prose when making dua.
14. The supplication is (said) three (times). [Hadith that states that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) when making dua, repeated it 3 times.]
15. Face the Qiblah when making dua.
16. Raise the hands during dua [sunnah, not wajib]
17. Make wudu before making dua when possible.
18. Don’t pray for injurious or harmful things to happen to people (like praying someone has an unfortunate mishap, or falls down, or chokes or breaks his leg, etc.) Also remember, that the Angels say “Ameen” and the same for you,” after your dua.
19. The person making dua should start with himself if he is going to pray for someone else. See Dua Before Sleeping in Arabic here.
20. To make intercession to Allah by use of His beautiful Names and superior Attributes, or by some good deed that the supplicator performed or by the dua of a good man living, who is in his presence (e.g., asking someone who is a good Muslim to make dua for you)
21. That the food and drink and clothing is halal and of a halal source
22. Do not make dua for a sin or cutting off of family ties.
23. To order that which is good and forbid that which is forbidden
24. Distancing one’s self from all types of sin.
ya ALLAH Community Se Judiye!
‘Ilm aur jankari bhare wazifa ke videos dekhiye, YouTube Channel Subscribe Kijiye- YouTube.com/user/yaALLAHUyaALLAH
FB Community mein log ek dusre Ki madad kar rahe hai, Aj hi member baniye- yaALLAH Facebook Community
Facebook par Follow Kijiye- yaALLAH Facebook
Instagram par Images dekhne ke liye follow kijiye- instagram.com/yaALLAH.in