There are immense benefits of Surah Alam Nashrah mentioned in different Hadiths. I will try to cover almost every Hadith here. If I missed any Hadith please do comment here so that I can include that also.
10 Authentic Benefits of Surah Alam Nashrah
The Holy Prophet Muhammed ﷺ stated in his Hadith that “ALLAH Subhanahu Wata’Ala grants fortunate life and Yaqeen in religion, to the individual who recites this Surah.”
Surah Alam Nashrah is also known as Surah Inshirah or Ash-Sharh.
Surah Alam Nashrah is the 94th surah of the Qur’an. The English meaning of this Surah is “Solace” or “Comfort” and is composed of 8 verses. It is classified a makki surah meaning its revelation was before Prophet Muhammed ﷺ had migrated from Makkah to Madina.
This Surah was revealed by ALLAH Subhanahu Wata’ Ala to Prophet Muhammed ﷺ to console and encourage him. You will also love→ Surah Al Imran Ayat 154 Benefits
The Prophet Muhammed ﷺ had to bear the brunt of the criticism and abuse when Islam was first revealed to him. He had lost respect within his own friends, clansmen, and neighbors who began being harsh as people were still hostile to the message of Islam, and to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Although he gradually became accustomed to this ridicule, he faced a lot of hardship and the message of this surah helped provide some comfort to him. You will also love→ YarhamukALLAH Meaning
The Prophet Muhammed ﷺ has said, “He who recites this surah will be rewarded the same as the one who met Prophet Muhammed ﷺ unhappy and brought the grief out from his heart”.
10 Authentic Benefits of Surah Alam Nashrah:
- A person who recites Surah Alam Nashrah ALLAH Subhanahu Wata’Ala will give him safety and conviction.
- A person who recites Surah Alam Nashrah on his/her chest, all the ailments in the chest such as heart palpitations will be cured by the virtues of this surah
- A person who recites Surah Alam Nashrah 21 times a day daily will see all their worldly problems disappear very quickly.
- A patient suffering from cough, cold, and flu, reading Surah Alam Nashrah and blowing on water and then drinks this water, Inshallah he/she will be fully cured.
- One who recites Surah Alam Nashrah he/she gain respect and honor from people around him or her
- Surah Alam Nashrah gives protection from diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and hepatitis
- Reciting Surah Alam Nashrah 21 times after Fajar Salah will increase a person’s wealth and he/she will become rich by the virtue of this surah.
Surah Alam Nashrah affirms the three divine bounties and comforts to the Messenger of ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala;
- ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala will open his/her heart for him
- ALLAH Jalla Jalaaluhoo will remove all the heavy burden on him
- ALLAH The Exalted will exalt his name in the whole world
Imam Sadiq (May ALLAH bless him) narrated “ He who recites Surah Alam Nashrah during day and night, will die as a martyr and resurrected as a martyr and resembles one who fights in the way of ALLAH with his sword along with the Prophet Muhammed ﷺ.
The recitation of Surah Alam Nashrah increases memory and concentration.
Imam Ahmad Rida Khan (May ALLAH bless him) said; “To increase one’s memory, recite Surah Alam Nashrah 17 times and blow into the water and drink that water” Surah Alam Nashrah is the cure for ailments of kidney problems. Blowing into the water with Surah Alam Nashrah recited upon removes kidney stones and urine blockage.
Memorizing Surah Alam Nashrah is easy. It contains 8 verses. Muslims should memorize this surah and recite it daily as it will ease their difficulties and hardships. It will save Muslims from the hellfire. One should embrace this golden piece of the success of both the worlds wholeheartedly.
If you loved this post please do not forget to share it with your loved ones, earn rewards.
Join ya ALLAH Community!
Subscribe YouTube Channel→ yaALLAH Website Official
Instagram par Follow Kijiye→ instagram.com/yaALLAH.in